October Moodboard + Mindset

 



Hellooooooooooo

I have resurrected from the month of September! Not going to lie, did not have " getting covid" on my fall bucket list but life had other plans for me. I got covid three weeks ago ( I have dodged it completely up until now/ also fully vaxxed) and it rocked my shit. It is so real and I literally had never felt worse. Right after covid, I had one of the most insane sample review ever. Literally the past three weeks have consisted of 12 hour days, very little movement, and sleeping when I can. But, we have made it through, we are on the other side and now we are in October!! Also... Happy Fall!! Fall is my favorite season- no surprise. I could probably give a 15 minute TedTalk about why Fall is the best. A lot of people argue they get seasonal depression as the seasons change and while that is completely valid- I actually get it in reverse. 


Summer is the only season that has this pressure of being the "best one ever"- Fall does not have that pressure. Fall is the great equalizer: everyone is back in town, there are more group activities ( ie. football games, pumpkin patches, fall walks), and the fashion better. On a personal note, I sweat so much and so often and fall is where I feel the most comfortable because I am no longer sweating my a$$ off. Because I am getting more of a later start to the fall festivities, I am going all in for my favorite things! This month specifically I want to focus on cultivating the vibe, getting some of the things on my fall bucket list crossed off, and recovering and figuring out how I want to spend the rest of the year. I have so changes coming up which I will explain more later, but for now I just want to enjoy the weather that is between 50-65 degrees!

*****

October Goals:

- Find a Steady Workout Routine 

- Cook 2 New Recipes

- Read 3 Books

- Organize my Finances

- Take a Cooking Class

- Sober October

- Try a Freakin Citi Bike

- Have a Fall Movie Night

- Go out to Dinner with Someone New


***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top