My Favorite Fall Playlists on Spotify


 

I would not call myself a music connoisseur, but in the fall, I have my playlists that just hit! Thank god other people have the gift of creating playlists, because I always try to make them, but get too in my head- except for my Opening Credits playlist which is my pride and joy. There are certain types of music that always sound better in the fall- Fleetwood Mac, Frank Sinatra, old Taylor Swift, any song from the When Harry Met Sally Soundtrack, etc. Luckily Spotify (not an ad lol just my music subscription of choice) has very very niche playlists that fit my exact fall mood. Today I am going to share them with you so you can live your best fall life. Each playlist serves a different purpose and that is the beauty of it!!

Enjoy!!

***

A Fall "When Harry Met Sally Vibe"

As crazy as it seems I actually watched When Harry Met Sally for the first time this year and immediately became obsessed with it (no surprise). First of all, I have always loved any movie or TV show based in New York and Meg Ryan really carries almost all of Norah Ephron's movies on her back with ease. This playlists encapsulates all of your favorites songs from your favorite movies like When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail, and Sleepless in Seattle. It also adds some modern twist featuring Taylor Swift, Kacey Musgraves, and Harry Styles. This playlist is an absolute love from me and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do! 

Listen to this playlist here 


Autumn in New York

This playlist is my go-to for the perfect fall pretzel walk in Central Park. Nothing makes you feel like a main character more than jazz music. This playlist is perfect to listen to as you are people watching, in a taxi cab on a rainy city day, or if you want to have a cozy little self care night. Honestly this has been my longest standing favorite fall playlist, so that has to count for something! It features your classic crooners such as Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole. This is definitely the playlist people like Eloise, Blair Waldorf, and Charlotte York listen to in the fall.

Listen to this playlist here


Fall & Fleetwood Mac

I am convinced Fleetwood Mac sounds 10x better in the fall season. Also, Fleetwood Mace very much reminds my of my childhood because my mom you always play the Rumors album whenever we were in the car. This playlist captures everything Stevie Nicks, Dolly Parton, and Florence and the Machine. It is a great playlist for a long drive down a tree tunnel with your witchy sidekick! Not going to lie, this is one of the playlists I use the most during fall!

Listen to this playlist here


Girlmore Girls but Fall

Fall is also known as Gilmore Girls rewatch season. Stars Hollow is the epitome of cozy blankets, your favorite book, and of course, coffee. This playlist feels like the soundtrack of the beloved show. Think Carole King, The Cranberries, and Norah Jones mixed with some current artists like Taylor Swift and Steve Lacy. This playlist is perfect for walking around your town and applying to your favorite Ivy League.

Listen to this playlist here


Listening to Jazz While Cooking with your Lover in a NYC Apartment

This playlist is the reason I love Spotify so much- people will make a playlist for exactly what you are feeling. While I am very single, I do love jazz and live in an NYC apartment. I usually will listen to this playlist when I am cooking dinner- especially Italian food. For some reason jazz and Italian food are like peanut butter and jelly. Either way, this playlists features your favorite Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and all other members of the Rat Pack. If you want to feel like the classy main character, through on a 10 hour stream of a fireplace on YouTube and play this!

Listen to this playlist here


Granola Girl Fall

This playlist is best for long mornings whether it is your day off or you are working from home. This playlist will keep the vibes right. It features Rainbow Kitten Surprise, Lord Huron, and Noah Kahan (who I have recently become obsessed with!!). Its the perfect mix of soft hits!! Enjoy your chai latte and cozy thrifted sweater with all of your favorite artisits!!

Listen to this playlist here

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top