Popsicles in the summertime

Hey Everyone!

Recently I have loved putting together simple outfits with a pop of statement jewelry. It makes life so much easier when you only have to worry about one aspect of the whole ensemble and it still looks good! In the past couple of months, I have stumbled upon an Etsy site called "Young N Free Designs"! They have chokers, beaded wrap necklaces, and bracelets. After finding out that wrap necklaces are a huge trend at my school, I have been buying them like crazy! Today I am showing you a necklace that I recently purchased from this site and how I styled it.



I paired the Popsicle Wrap Necklace, a multicolored marble beaded necklace, with my black baby doll top from PIKO, my jean skirt from Banana Republic, and my OTBT platform shoes. I also added my Shelia hoop earrings and my heart shaped sunglasses as simple accessories. I love this outfit so much and I am so grateful to have had my good friend, Hunter Carrico, capture it!

*** DISCLAIMER: I purchased this item myself and this is me just showing it off

Enjoy!







Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top