Sara Anne's Grad Dress Inspo

 



Hey Guys!


Grad weekend is just around the corner for a lot of you and now, me too! Yep, thats right- I am actually going to be able to have a graduation ceremony! It might be a year later, but who cares!? I am so excited to go back to my college town, spend time with family, and ( FINALLY) get some closure from being a 2020 grad. My graduation actually is next weekend but I know a lot of people who are graduating this weekend too! This post is for any last minute shoppers or if you want to see where I got my inspo from when choosing my graduation dress I am going to wear. Also, who cares if you are going to be wear a robe over it, you will know that you look good and that's all that matters! Another HUGE shoutout to Jojo (@jojocreativestudio on insta) for making another amazing graphic for this blog! All the links will be tagged down below if you are interested in anything (obviously this is not sponsored, just recs lol).


From Left to Right: Artizia // Reformation // Superdown // MISA // Free People // Free People

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top