21 THINGS I LEARNED IN 2021

 





Hey Besties!


It's time for a cheugy little blog post recapping the year for you all! Of course, I had to do a "X thing I learned in XXXX" because I have a little bit of a soft spot for them. As I have said before, you can learning new things and make changes any time in the year but there is something about the "New Year" that just feels like the perfect set up for a change or shift. Another thing I want to emphasize is a change does not mean you have to completely forget the person you were. I feel it is important to learn from our mistakes and carry them on with us. Just because something was not perfect does not meant that it is completely wrong. It just means it isn't completely right for you.  So today, I will recapping some of my biggest life lessons I have experienced this year and what I will be taking with me into the next!

Enjoy!

***

1. PLEASE tell people you love them. You never know when it will be your last. 

2. Budgeting is cool, but some memories can't be held to a specific dollar sign.

3. Working in fashion can be extremely physically and mentally taxing- you need to make sure you have the passion, and the confidence in yourself both for skills and appearance.

4. Being able to walk away does not mean you are a failure.

5. You are the only person who can let you down.

6. Invest in therapy. Even if it is every other week. This is your sign to do it.

7. FaceTime Calls and Letters are the currency of Friendships.

8. A little trash TV never hurt anyone.

9. Get into podcasts, learn new things, never stop absorbing.

10. Body Checking doesn't make you skinnier or more toned.

11. Learning to love something still ends in loving something- don't get discouraged by a timeline.

12. Daily movement is essential for growth.

13. Look people in the eye, no matter who they are. People deserve respect.

14. Resting and resetting can look different in different points of life. 

15. Don't compare yourself to people you don't want to become.

16. Being Single is FUCKING AWESOME.

17. Social Media can be beautiful when you take control of who you follow.

18. You deserve everything you work for and dream about.

19. Take advantage of the opportunities in front of you!

20. If all you do is make it through the day, you still were productive. 

21. Your energy is life's gold, invest it wisely!


Thank you all for the love this year! I can't wait to see what the new year brings!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top