January Mood Board + Mindset

 




Hi Friends and Happy New Year!


This year has already started off so great and I can't wait to share more with you all soon, but today I am sharing my January Mood Board! I am going to start introducing a word of the month to truly encapsulate the mood and vision I am focusing on. As you can probably see this month's board is very straightforward. My word for the month is "CLEAN"- eat clean, have a clean space, practice a clean mind, be clean. I am going to try to be my own "That Girl" in a way that works for me. Health trends like this make me feel a lot of pressure to do it exactly right, so I am just going to take the general concepts and apply them in my life. I want to focus on setting the foundation for my goals mentally, physically, professionally, and intellectually.

Goals:

Read 3 Books

Cook 3 New Recipes

Run 3 Times a Week

Buy Myself Flowers Once A Week

Start Saying Affirmations in the Mirror

Start Becoming an Expert in your Passions

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top