wonderful winter Looks

Hey Everyone!

So it has been freezing lately and I have a treat to keep you all warm ( I tried to be funny). I am slowly getting into the groove of photoshoots and I have decided to put together a couple of outfits of my go-to looks for winter time. All of these outfits are the perfect combinations of basic and stylish. My style since coming to college has changed from Lilly Pulitzer shorts and Shirley Temple curls to flair jeans and middle parts. With time comes change and there has been a lot of change, so I hope you all get a kick out of this post and find something to you can wear too!
Enjoy!
1. The Holiday Card
As you can guess, I wore this in my family's Christmas card and I love this look. Every year, I am in charge of picking out the color scheme for the outfits in the card. This year was black, red, and white. I paired my classic Hollister flair blue jeans with a J. Crew red and navy striped mock turtleneck, a white fluffy Patagonia, and light brown Steve Madden booties. It is very simple but looks so good (in my opinion). Here are some pictures of the look, including some of the photos we used in our card.




2. Winter Chic
This was by far one of the most comfortable outfits I have created. My best friend decided that instead of getting each other a present this year for Christmas, we would do a treat yo self day and go into the city to walk around go into our favorite art museums. Fun fact: I used to hate art museums and thought they were so boring but now I think they are so cool to go to and just look at. The perks of going into the city with my best friend was that I also had my personal photographer. In this outfit, I paired my ripped denim jeans from Hollister with THE MOST COMFORTABLE SWEATER from Aerie, my favorite military jacket from Nordstrom and the same light brown Steve Madden booties. I also accessorized this outfit with my blanket scarf that I got from Amazon and my Long Champ bag (it is a large if anyone was curious).
3. Christmas Eve Classic
Although you can barley see everything in the picture, I actually tried something new by pairing my classic flannel from Old Navy with my new leather skirt that I bought earlier this semester from Forever 21. I toped it all off with my white Patagonia vest and my Shelia hoop earrings. This was the perfect mix of classy and edgy.
4. A Day of Shopping
A couple of weeks ago, I went to a conference with a campus ministry that I joined earlier this semester (look for a blog post about it soon) and on our free day, all of the girls went to an outdoor shopping center and I actually got two Free People tops for a total of $44!!!! I love saving money. I paired one of my favorite sweaters from Nordstrom with my military jacket which is also from Nordstrom and my new gray scarf I recently purchased from Old Navy, and of course my Steve Madden light brown booties. I was able to add the final accessories with a gold choker from Young N Free Designs on Etsy and my Shelia hoops.
pardon my awkward knees please
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top