Pomps and Circumstance





Hello Everyone!

After a week hiatus with finishing college finals and becoming a college graduate, I am back! I am not going to lie- it is a weird feeling knowing that one of the most influential, transformative chapters of my life so far is coming to a close right in front of me. I wanted to share with you all some of my grad pictures with the outfits I wore. I was so thankful for my friend Charlie Eaton to take pictures of me and my friends. With the uncertainty from Corona, I was not even sure I was able to take grad pictures on my school's campus, so I am so so happy I was able to get this closure from an unexpected ending to my collegiate career. So without further ado.... MY GRAD PICTURES!!




It is tradition for graduates to wear white dress, and as a sucker for tradition, I decided to get one from Lulu's. I love the "boho" feel of it all and different detailing going on in the dress. When I first got the dress in the mail, I was a little hesitant, but once I got ready for the pictures I fell in love. I paired the dress with mixed metals. I wore my gold Shelia hoops, my everyday gold rings (my class ring and my gold stack bands from New York), a multi colored ring I got from Amazon and my David Yurman bracelets. My wedges I got from my mom are Seychelles and are one of my favorite shoes to barrow from because they go with everything.




In the other shots, I am wearing my Alumni T-shirt and a white football jersey that I got from our bookstore, Barefoot, and jean shorts from Eddie Bauer. I paired it with the same jewelry accessories and shoes.


I have officially graduated Magna Cum Laude from The University of South Carolina with a B.S in Retail Management and a minor in Public Relations. USC has given me the most beautiful place to call home for the past four years, the best friends to encourage and empower me, and opportunities I could only dream about doing. Although, I am still working on establishing my next steps post-grad, I am so proud of the person I am becoming and what the future holds in store. Forever To Thee!

Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top