July Favorites

 



Hey Everyone!

With the end of a month, comes reflection and realization. I love doing these "Favorites" posts because I feel like they help me find new products to try in the next month and I would love to do that for you all!! I have tried to attach the link to the products I talk about so you all can try them for yourself!!

***

Listening

I have loved finding new music this summer and I am always sending songs to my friends! Lately I have been listening to a lot of up beat jams because I have found that literally nothing can beat driving with your windows down, going through a tree tunnel, and blasting fun music! Here are some of my recs:

- my ex'e best friend by Machine Gun Kelly

- Who's Laughing Now by Ava Max

- Come & Go by Juice WRLD

- Mood by 24k Golden


Wearing

I have been finding the best work out tanks from Amazon that are super cheap but super good quality! Activewear has pretty much become my uniform so I have been stocking up because I didn't have nearly enough at the beginning of quarantine. My favorite top I have found so far was the YEAQING Padded Crop Tank Top

I have also become completely obsessed with the gold beaded bracelets! They are so simple and literally pair with everything whether it be a t-shirt and shorts or a sundress. I recently got some bracelets from an Etsy Shop called Hello James and June and I love it so much! These types of bracelets can be very good quality while still being pretty in expensive so literally anyone can do this!


Beauty

I have been trying to switch over to cleaner skincare and make up because I have noticed that my skin is really sensitive and reacts better to less chemicals (as do most people). So, I decided to splurge and bought some nicer make up from Sephora. One thing I am particularly excited about is the Perricone MD "No Makeup Blush". I actually found this from one of my favorite creators, Lindy Goodson (aka @the_real_lin_shady on insta). The thing I love about this product is that it is so natural and can blend to any skin tone. 

Doing

Probably the biggest things I have added into my life is JABS by Gina. JABS is a kickboxing inspired workout over ZOOM. The New York native company was originally ran through the Group Exercise classes at Equinox and has flourished into its our empire now offering Zoom Live classes to adapt to the pandemic's changes. I love JABS with my heart and soul. It pushes you to be stronger and fight for the change you want to see in yourself. Working out has been a huge thing to help my mental health these past couple of months in quarantine and JABS by Gina allows me to focus on myself for 50 mins, while having so much fun at the same time. 

A big thing I have done during the month of July and even now is just giving myself a break. I realized (the hard way) that I am running myself into a wall. I fell into the pressures of "always being productive and making the most of quarantine" and the toxic positivity that has come out of this pandemic. It is okay to give yourself a break or have a bad day or just not feel like doing the things you should do. Mental health is so real. Check on your friends. Life is crazy during a pandemic or not. You have no idea what is going on in someone's head or the battles that face when the doors are closed!

***

I am hoping to get back on my posting grind because I miss talking to you guys (even if I am just talking to myself)

What are somethings that make you excited about the future?

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top