Sara Anne Turns Her Taylor Swift Year


 Hey Everyone!

So today is MY BIRTHDAY! I love my birthday and all birthdays because they are just fun and in a year like this we can all use something to celebrate. I usually hate posts that are like "22 things that I learned by 22", but quarantine has given me a lot to think about and in the spirit of transparency, I  want to share them with you. None of them are in any particular order. These are real realizations that have been real in my life, so I hope you all enjoy.

***

1. Check in with the people who check in on you and the people you would want to check in on you

2. LIFE WILL NOT GO AS YOU PLAN, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE THINGS YOU DREAM WON'T HAPPEN

3. Eat vegan every now and then-it's good for you and will make you feel good

4. Teach yourself something new- there is so much in this world that we don't know

5. Find your own way to stay informed with current events whether that means podcasts, email blasts, or literally watching the news

6. Being passionate about something doesn't make you weird or weak

7. DON'T STOP MAKING NEW CONNECTIONS

8. If you find a workout that you like, you will never hate working out

9. There is not glory without grit- THIS APPLIES TO LITERALLY EVERYTHING

10. You know you have found your best friends when you are able to send pictures of you crying but five minutes later send each other TikToks to cheer each other up

11. Drinking about a gallon of water a day is the best way to clear your skin and stop the feeling that you always need to snack

12. Everyone needs to focus on their mental health at every age

13. Call your grandparents 

14. An over-sized hoodie is the most comfortable piece of clothing to ever be made 

15. YouTube vlogs are therapeutic

16.  Hair care is not a nice to have, its a need to have

17. Having your nails done is like making your bed, it is the least amount of effort you can do to look put together

18. Have a creative outlet, even if you do no think you are creative at all

19. New Girl is a superior show no matter what anyone thinks

20. WEAR A DAMN MASK 

21. New York City is the most magical place and I will be back there one day

22. It's ok to have an off day, but remind yourself how far you have come and how much you love what you love

***

I have a good feeling about 22 and I am hoping it is more accurate than the feeling I had about 2020 being "my year".

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top