September Mood Board + Mindset

 


Hey Everyone!

New month and you know what that means: NEW MOOD BOARD AND MINDSET!! I have come back from my birthday weekend (which I will be posting about soon), more refreshed and reset than ever. I am ready to get back to the keyboard and chatting with you all weekly!
***

 This month I decided to make it a little less cluttered and focus on the pictures and quotes that I wanted to hold onto as motivation. This month I am focusing primarily on balance and putting myself as a priority. In the beginning of quarantine I was so determined to keep myself busy; not giving myself any breaks to just relax. However, the past month and a half, I have done nothing productive- swinging to the other side of the pendulum. This month is the start of me nannying to save up for New York. I will still be applying to jobs and focusing on growing my blogging platform by posting as regularly as possible. There is a lot that I will be balancing this month: "work", fitness, blogging, job search, mental health/ personal life, etc. I want to emphasize developing a routine and sticking to habits that will help set me up for success when I eventually (and finally) move out of my parents house to start my official post-grad life. This September I don't want to focus on " how bad 2020 has been", but " how good the rest of the year can be".

What are somethings you want to focus on this month?
***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top