ASK AN INFLUENCER: FRAN ACCIARDO



 Hey Everyone!


I am back with another "Ask an Influencer" feature and today I am super excited because this Influncer is more of a recent find for me. When I started getting back into the blogging game, I found her and immediately was drawn to her brand and the aesthetic she has created for herself. So today, I will be interviewing Fran Accaiardo! Fran is also a recent college graduate from the University of Wisconsin- Madison where she studied Business Information Systems. Fran runs a fashion/ lifestyle blog where she showcases what shes wearing, where shes traveling and much more! Fran is all about embracing "her truth" whether that be ending her day with a cocktail, going for a run, or capturing moments with her phone tripod! I am so excited to show my interview with Fran and help you all see what its like to make your mark in the blogging world! And, of course, I have linked all of her socials at the bottom of this post, you all can check her out!

***

Sara Anne: When did you first get into fashion and social media editing?

Fran Accairdo: I've been into fashion since I was a little girl- some of my earliest memories are playing dress up in my room and picking out my outfits for school! I started my blog in eighth grade just for fun and never thought it would turn into what it is today, but I love that I have a growing outlet to share my style, travels, eats, adventures, and everything in between.


SA: How would you describe your current style?

FA: My style is pretty simple; I feel most myself when I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt, with my everyday gold jewelry. When it comes to getting more dressed up, I definitely try new trends every season, but almost always keep things pretty simple because that just feels more me.


SA: Who are your style inspirations?

FA: I get most of my style inspirations from girls around my age that I follow on social media. Some of my favorite people that have been inspiring me this summer on Instagram are @alexandra_webb, @kitkeenan , and @ellamiller! I prefer following people my age who have relatively similar/ smaller following like me because I just feel more inspired by people who are more similar to me in comparison to larger influencers.


SA: What has been your favorite brand to work with? Why?

FA: Oh, this is so tough! I love the brands I work with and they are all so different. Two fashion brands that stand out to me are Rent the Runway and Express because they are ongoing partnerships (which I prefer) that are so on-brand for me. I also love working with skincare/beauty companies because I love trying new products.


SA: What is your favorite social media platform you post on?

FA: I don't know if my blog is considered social media because it's just my personal website, so I guess Instagram because its the only other one I really post my own content on! I especially love Instagram stories and getting to connect with my followers in my DM's and comments. I also love Pinterest, but it isn't personal or community-focused (in my opinion).


SA: What are your short term and long term goals as a creator?

FA: I'm starting my full-time post-grad job this month, and I know I am going to have to  put my blog/ IG on the back burner for a little bit when that happens. So, it's hard to say right now... I think just having fun with it has always been my main priority and hopefully will continue to be!


SA: What is one piece of advice you have for aspiring content creators?

FA: Be consistent and be original! The most success comes to those who post unique, original content on a consistent basis... which is not me, haha. I am super inconsistent and it's such a bummer because I know that if I weren't this way, I would be able to connect with so many more likeminded people!


INSTAGRAM / BLOG / PINTEREST

***

I hope you all enjoyed and possibly learned something from Fran! Stay tuned for another "Ask an Influencer" and feel free to comment anyone who you want to hear from !


Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top