March Mood Board + Mindset




 Hey Everyone!

It's a new month and not only a new month- it is MARCH. I don't know about you, but I am not the same person I was this time last year. It is crazy to look back at the start of this life changing event and seeing the change and growth and times where there was no growth and the laughs and the deep cries. I would not say these past 12 months were perfect, they were just the most movement and change I have ever experienced. This month will be different though. I will be moving to and living in New York, something I have been dreaming about for the past 8 years. I will continue to be working at Michael Kors, a learning curve I could have never imagined being so steep. Finally, I will still be figuring out where this space fits into my life and, in general, what things I am prioritizing in my life during this time. March I just want to be fun and funky and just going outside of my comfort zone. I will be having so much opportunity to try new things and I can't wait to share my experience with you- here and on my Instagram! Just like you I am just trying to figure out life and hopefully I can share with you that process as unfiltered as possible! These mood boards act as things that inspire me, things that I want to challenge myself to incorporate in my life for the month (and then maybe for longer), and things that I feel encompass, for lack of a better word, my mood for the month. I hope you all enjoy these and continue to  support my space wherever it may go...


***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top