April Mood Board + Mindset

 


Hey Everyone! 

Take 2 (iykyk)! Taking that month off was honestly what I needed to adjust to the move and the job and the life. But, now I am back and ready to kick it with you all! I just want to take a second to thank you all so much for your support on my Instagram page ( @uniquely_sara_ anne if you don't already follow). Literally your DMs, interactions with my stories and posts, everything- it means the world! Okay, enough with the sappiness, I just wanted to thank you all so much!

This month is another month where I just feel something big and fun is going to happen. The last time I felt this was in January and I got my job so I am just following my gut on what is next for me! I am getting a little more funky with my style ( i just bought the pink jeans from Zara) and I am trying to be more colorful inside and out! That is what I wanted to represent in this mood board. I am starting to get my bearings with my new chapter- I even got the first dose of the vaccine- and  I am really just vibing with myself. I am soaking up the fact that I am living a life I have worked so hard for- and this is only the beginning. I am thriving in the big and small moments of life and making myself a priority! That doesn't mean that i don't have bad days, but it is about perspective and the ability to move on. It has truly taken me so long to get to where I am now, mentally, and I want to enjoy it and encourage it for my future! I am so excited to see what the future holds for me this month and wish everyone a beautiful, happy, and hopeful month!!!

Love you guys always!

*** 
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top