JUNE MOODBOARD + MINDSET





Hey Guys!

Happy June! Another month of sunshine and heat waves. This June is going to be different because I will be working my corporate jobs rather than taking beach trips- although I never took that many beach trips when I was in school so maybe it won't be that different? It hit me a couple weeks ago that I am done with the three month summer vacations. I work all year round now. The adjustment to "post-grad life" just dose not stop. I still do have some fun plans for June: Going back home, a work bonding trip to the Hamptons, a boat ride around the city for one of my friends- you get the gist. But, if I am being honest, I honestly just want to carry the same vibes I had in May into this month too and you can see this in my mood board! May was a lot of fun for me and I want to have the same relaxed, "live life to the fullest" mindset as I did before. Not every month has to be a total change, you can just hope to grow a little more! I definitely want to spend more time outside and enjoy my first summer in the city as an actual resident- whatever that may look like! 

Here's to riding out the vibes!

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top