July Mood Board + Mindset



Hello Hello!!!

After an unplanned hiatus, I am back AND back with an actual plan. I unfortunately was faced with a family emergency that I decided to spend some time home for. It was definitely not how I planned spending the month of June, but I am thankful to have that time helping my family and I am excited to get back to it. This month I really want to focus on self care and self growing- I know I say this every month, but this time I want to actually embrace it. 

I want to romanticize the ordinary, meet people that will help me grow, establish health habits that will be put in place by the time fall hits. I want to explore new passions and challenge myself to really dive head first into things that excite me. I am hoping to post twice a week this month and I will be sharing little tid bits about restaurants, working, shopping, and health! I am still posting my (somewhat daily) vlogs on my Reels page of Instagram ( @uniquely_sara_anne!!!!!).  So keep up and get ready to ride the wave!

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top