DATING UPDATE

 




Ah yes, the dating update. Let me tell you, I went into this summer fully drinking the Kool Aid of Hot Girl Summer and then a lot of shit hit the fan- not only that but my interest in dating completely disappeared. I am talking like, going on Hinge was the biggest chore. It was something I actually procrastinated doing for the week because I was that uninterested. There is a part of me that wanted to honor the space I was in during the summer because I was going through a lot mentally, and I still am figuring things out. But, now I am getting back on track and feel that I am in a place where I want to start meeting people. Also the fact that the weather has seriously cooled down makes it a lot less stressful because I am not worried about sweating through my shirt or make up running down my face.


My coworker and I started to realize that we need to start getting back in the saddle just for the sake of practice. Sure you don't have to find your husband tomorrow but how will you know what you want in a life partner if you don't find out what you don't want? I mean I have only had one boyfriend and that lasted about 6 months. So in reality, I don't have that much experience, but no shame. 


I realized that I have a habit of choosing what is easy rather than choosing what could actually benefit me if I just put effort into it. With that being said, I feel that I was very ambitious in June saying I would go on minimum five dates a month. I am now changing that to two. Something that is a little less intimidating and more realistic for my time management.  I will try to talk about this dating series more on my Instagram (@uniquely_sara_anne), so stay tuned. This is really going to be quality over quantity. It is cuffing season isn't it??

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top