OCTOBER MOOD BOARD + MINDSET


 

HAPPY OCTOBER!!

A new month and a new mood board, and especially, a new mindset! Like I have said in previous posts, September was so sweet- full of times with family, friends, and just truly allowing myself to reset. I started prioritizing my mental health and started looking for a therapist which is something I have been wanting to do for a while. I am hoping to actually commit to a practice soon! Also the weather right now is so ideal and I just got some new fall clothes so the vibes are just all right. I feel like October is the true fall month because September, you're still transitioning from summer and then November, you're getting ready for the holidays. This month is a little busy for me because I am working more at Rumble this month and have a trip planned, but for the day-to-day, I really want to focus on making the most of everyday. Do one thing that is fun or is adventurous. I want to try to see a Broadway show, maybe start going on dates? Who is to say. I also want to make more content again across TikTok, Instagram and here, so stay tuned!! The vibes in this mood board just makes me feel so warm and fuzy and just projects the vibes I am going for this month!

October Goals:

- Walk through Central Park with the Changing Leaves

- Phone One Friend a Week

- Start Therapy

- Finish Two Books

- Stretch before Bed

- Establish a Hard Stop to my Work Day

- Journal in the AM & PM

- Run 31 Miles in 31 Days


***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top