HOLIDAY CITY GAL BUCKET LIST



Hey Friends!


Now that Halloween is over, it is almost Thanksgiving, which basically means it is almost Christmas. The Holidays always go by so fast and this year just feels fast in general, so I want to go in with a plan. That is what I am sharing with you today- my plan, well an attempt at a plan: a Bucket List. Now I want to make it clear, I am not just skipping into the Christmas things. I am very much the type of person who will wait until Thanksgiving to start listening to Christmas music, and there is still a lot of fall left! I am going to split my list up between activities, restaurants, and shows! If you find yourself in the city soon, feel free to use this list and let me know what you were able to cross off!


***



Of course the list is bound to grow as I find more things to do, but stay updated through my Instagram (@uniquely_sara_anne) for all of the NYC holiday happenings!

***

Happy Holidays and Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top