DECEMBER MOODBOARD + MINDSET



 Hi Besties and Happy Holidays!! 


I am so excited for my first holiday season as a NYC resident! I have already walked around Rockefeller center three times and it just gets more and more beautiful- and packed with people. There are so many fun bucket list items I want to cross of that include both the classic New York activities in Midtown, but also some more holiday restaurants and other pop up activities! I also just love the spirit of Christmas which I know sounds so cheesy, but it just makes the world a little lighter. Everything is prettier in December and that is what I am hoping to showcase in my mood board today! In terms of mindset, I am trying to focus on the beauty that is right in front of me instead of worrying about tomorrow. Tomorrow can worry about itself. Recently, a lot of my anxiety has stemmed from the uncertainty of the future. It can be paralyzing but there is so much beauty that is right in front of our noses just waiting to be adored- especially in December! 


December Goals:

- Give to Charity

- Run 3x a Week ( I forgot how therapeutic running can be!)

- Watch one Christmas Movie a Week

- Read 2 Books

- Journal Everyday

- Write Letters to those I miss


***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top