NOVEMBER MOOD BOARD + MINDSET

 

Happy November Besties!!

Lowkey Fall this year has been the best couple months of my life. I feel like I have reverse seasonal depression because I get more stressed during the summer and have more fun in the fall. During the month of October I stopped stressing about certain things like money, food, and internal deadlines and realized how much fun life can be when you live for yourself and not based on the idea of what "fun" is to other people. I am planning on taking this mindset into the month of November too! This month I am traveling a little bit, seeing some shows, and getting ready of the holidays! Yes, work can be stressful, but I am trying to remind myself I don't live to work. It is ok if it is not my number one priority all the time! I am also starting to use my moodboards as manifestations of who I want to be in that month. This month is quiet luxury. Looking good, feeling good, eating good, and doing things that are good for me! There are only two months left of 2021, so lets make sure we end on the highest note possible! Love you all lots <3


***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top