MAY MOODBOARD + MINDSET




 Happy May Biddies!!

I literally cannot believe how fast the year is flying. I feel like 2022 has gone by faster than the last two years and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we are returning back to life as we knew it to be. I will say, just because we can return to life pre-pandemic, does not mean everything is transferable. For example, pre-pandemic, I was still in college- now I have a corporate job and am living on my own in New York. COMPLETELY different worlds. Still it is exciting to have a taste of "normal" life back and 

May is the beginning of the Summer season- kinda. I am so excited for the month of May because I have two super fun trips scheduled already (which coincidentally are the same two trips I took last year) to Columbia and Knoxville. If you have been following me for a while, you know how near and dear these places are to me and the blissful memories they hold! This weekend I will be going to Columbia for my sister's college graduation- still in disbelief on this one, but I am so excited to be back in my college town and visit my family again!

One thing I definitely want to focus on this month is learning to say "No" more. I know this probably sounds like the most annoying problem to have, but I have been booked and busy the last couple of months and while I thankful for all of the plans and fun memories I have made, I am slowly dying of burnout. I want to learn how to say "No" to things- not because I have other plans, but because I need to prioritize rest and what is best for me. My first goal to attacking my burnout was focusing on sleep, and now I am trying to take on the biggest hurdle, my social life! With all of that being said, I still want to enjoy my life and the month of May- the warmer weather, the hope that comes with a new season, and the fact that we are one step closer to Summer Fridays. 

I hope this month brings you raw joy, a restful reset, and a renewed outlook on what you need to do to be your best self! Love you all so so much!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top