July Moodboard + Mindset



Hey Everyone!

Setting my intention at the beginning of the month was a monumental shift for me and my mentality. I was able to be more productive and set practices into my daily routine that I can tell have helped me. I plan to carry into the month of July, but also plan to continue my personal growth by adding on to what I have learned.
***
This month I will be focusing on embracing who I am and practicing self-love. I have loved all of the work I have put in to being more informed and more productive but if I am not happy or applying what I learned to create my own opinion, than it will not make a personal change. If you look at all of the pictures I have formulated together, they are fun and fierce- and that is exactly what I want to be this month. July is commonly known as THE MONTH OF SUMMER, and just because we are all still inside and social distancing dose not mean we can not find new ways to have fun and actively learn new things. I have finally been taking advantage of the quarantine to learn new things, becoming more aware of current events, and shifting my mindset to focus on my mental health. These are hard times. We are all battling with personal struggles, racial injustices, and are still in the middle of a pandemic. Take care of yourself people!!! Love you all!!

What are some things you all plan to focus on in the month of July?
***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top