October Moodboard + Mindset


Hello Everyone and Happy October!

I really wanted to embrace the feeling in this moodboard but also use it to enhance my goal for the month which is FEARLESSNESS. I want to claim the space that I am in on social media, in the job market, when I go to the grocery store, when I work out, etc. I feel that for the past couple of months I have let my fear and anxiety control me and how I view myself. I noticed that I was constantly overthinking about what I should do an every situation I would find myself in, but this month I want to empower myself and all of you to just be more daring than you have been recently. It's the month of Halloween which is the perfect reason to be more extra or wild or just fearless. All of these pictures are things that are more out of my comfort zone with the outfits, the color schemes, and the words I have chosen. I also included the soundtrack receipt from Euphoria because 1- last month, my queen, Zendaya won an Emmy for her brilliant work, and 2- this show is about people finding who they want to be in the world and fighting the norms of what is expected of them. I want to challenge myself to post more content about my style and more opinionated pieces to express who I really am and how I view the fashion industry today. 

We live in a world where, now more than ever, things change by the second. So, why constantly ask yourself what other are going to think about you when what they think about anything is going to change?

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top