TRENDS FOR FALL



Hey Guys!

I am here with a freaking trends post! I feel like it has been so long since I have posted about trends and what to look out for and I am so excited to be writing this post for you guys today. Fall is my favorite season and I feel like it took a lot of maturing to realize this. I do love summer, but working my full time job, summer is just hot now. There is no "Summer Break" and that changes a huge selling point of the season. I will say though, I have always love the fall time because I love football, pumpkin bread and the leaves changing. I am specifically excited for this year because I have never experienced a New York Fall. It is actually the only season I have not experienced in New York. I also have a lot of fun plans with my family coming up and it is just nice to have somethings to look forward to (prayers for that Delta Variant though).

Anyways, the point of this post is to highlight some Fall Trends I am looking forward to this year and trends I think you should be aware about when creating your seasonal wardrobe! I am going to go one step further and providing some inspiration in the graphic below that correlate with each trend, so you can shop! Obviously this is not sponsored, just a gal trying to help her besties!

***



 Sequins and Glitz

I have loved the "Overdressed for the Mundane" and you will be seeing a lot more of this, almost like a "Going out Renaissance"! Think 80's material girl! Whether is is sequins fringe on dresses, glitzy shoes, or embellished handbags, this fall is the time to be even more extra than before. The future is looking bright and it is not just the reflection of your sparkle!


Roaring Relaxed

We truly are living in the Roaring 20s again. This time it is with the emphasis in the lace and slip dress look. Whenever I first think of slip dresses, I always think about Blair Waldorf and her slip nightgowns she wore to bed, but this time we are turning our night time look into our day time look. Layering our slips dresses under our cardigans or over our turtlenecks. Adding a lace trim outside of our boots or at the end of our skirts! 


InVESTments

Wall Street Chic- the suits and vest are the look for the fall. Again, going back to the theme of finally being able to dress up for something. A lot of people are going back into the office and out of the weekdays. Business dress is getting a makeover and is becoming a respected, trendy look for anyone! This trend's motto is "Tailor and Layer". I personally really want to get a pair of loafers for the fall and a pair of neutral trousers to wear with any blouse or even leather jacket! We'll see what I can find! 


Becoming Blush 

Now, I am partial to this trend because Blush is one of my favorite colors and my go to nail polish for the past four years. Blush for Fall is interesting because we all know and love pastels in the Spring, but light pink is becoming more and more of a neutral in how we accessorize and dress. Whether is it s scarf, a clutch, or a pair of boots, try to add a brush of blush to your ensemble! 


Knits in Fall? Groundbreaking 

Since is it Fall, we have to talk about our Tried and True- Knitwear. Like leather, knits are a staple piece, but each season they get a little added spice! If you couldn't already tell, sweater vests are back in action and the easiest way to stay warm and look like you are putting in more effort into your outfit ( which is always my favorite look). A lot of inspiration from the 70s in these knitwear looks, but I have always loved the different decades resurfacing throughout the span of time! 

***

Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top