LITTLE !!! BLACK !!! DRESS!!!


 


Like the famous One Direction song starts, "Little Black Dress; Just walked into the room; Makin heads turn; Can't stop looking at you" and that is exactly what this dress does for me (if I do say so myself). A fun fact about this Lulu's dress: it was supposed to make it's big debut at my senior sorority function, but because of COVID, it never saw the light of day until my make-up college graduation this past May. I am obsessed with the layered tool detailing and just how unique it is! Also can we have a little commotion for the BOOTS!!! Nordstrom Rack (technically Steve Madden) understood the assignment giving me me dream boots for only $30! And lastly, obviously, thank you to my photographer king, Hunter Carrico, for always making me look like I am fresh out the runway and following my vision during all of these styling sessions! Now, lets get into the pictures!!

***







***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top