SEPTEMBER MOODBOARD + MINDSET

 


 Hellooooooo! 

I am probably most excited for this mood board and mindset post than any other so far and that is because I have this very strong feeling I am going to morph into the best version of my New York self in fall. I don't know what it is about the season, but I just have my shit together more- I am returning back into this office this week for work for starters, but also since it is cooler outside I am less stressed about what to wear ( and I also am obsessed fall fashion). Also, Fall is the the only season I have not experienced in the city! I am going for a very chic, classic fall vibe. I am going for Blair vibes this fall. I am going dress the way, read the way, and just channel my inner "that girl"! I have big hopes, but as a disclaimer, I am going home also a couple times this month which I am just as excited for honestly. All in all, I am feeling pretty good about this month!

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top