JUNE MOODBOARD AND MINDSET

 



Hey Guys! Happy June!!

Honestly I kinda have high hopes for this summer. May was a more quiet month than usual but it was exactly what I needed. I have been going back to back all year so it was nice to pause for some time and be very intentional with what I invested myself in and have a mini reset. The only thing I noticed (and I will talk about this in a future burnout oriented blog post) was I had a lot of passive rest, meaning I was watching more TV, scrolling on Tiktok, or doing things that were a little bit of a time vaccuum. I never really give myself the time to do those things and none of those things are inherently bad, but in order to truly feel complete rest, you have to actually sleep for starts and do things that are refueling to your body and mind. This month I am hoping to return to some of my daily self care exercises and push myself to get back our there (in both a social way and a romantic way). I want to focus on simple joy, not overcomplicating too much- hosting people at my apartment, going to local events, spending more time outside, etc. I want to continue investing in myself, and continue to learn more about what I want in life and what I need to do to get the to type of person I want to be in the world. I feel like every month I talk about balance but I never realized that balance, similar to relationships, is not just doing 50/50 things that need to be done for others and things that need to be done for myself, but it is 100/100. I want to focus on committing to things that I want to do whole heartedly.


Goals:

- Read 4 books

- Try Something New

- Recreate my Morning and Night Routine

- Reduce the Amount of New Clothes I Buy// Focus on Secondhand

- Try Bumble BFF// Make a Conscious Effort to Meet New People

- Write Posts that I am Passionate About

- Continue to Build Tiktok Profile (@saraanneeee if you wanna give me a follow)

- Go on a Date

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top