September Favorites



 
Hey Everyone!

Finally a favorites post at the beginning of the month. Welcome to my brain, it's a crazy places. Honestly, out of all of the months in quarantine, August was a pretty good one. I started getting back on track with fitness, productivity, blog brainstorming, etc. September was a little more rough but I made it through and WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS RETCHED YEAR. Today, I am going to show you guys somethings that helped to make that possible. The biggest thing I have learned in quarantine is that your body and your mind will work at it's own pace, no mater how much you try to work on someone else's clock. These favorites posts are more to show you guys things that have made my life function easier and are what work for me; I know things are different for everyone, so I make sure that I am 100% honest about what my true favorite things are!

***


Listening

I have honestly found so many of my favorite songs from TikTok and I am so not mad about it at all! I like finding songs on TikTok because I can find, obviously, the mainstream, chart toppers, but also some of the more smaller artists! Here are some of the songs I have been listening to repeat this past month.

Fast Track by Nick Hall

Heartbreak Hotel by Abigail Barlow

Put Your Records On by Ritt Momney

Lemonade by Internet Money 


Wearing

Honestly I have been doing a lot of nannying while I look for a full-time jobs and manage my my blog. But, since it is starting to get colder in Virginia, I have been wearing a lot of sweatshirts and leggings. A small company actually reached out to me and gifted me one of their sweatshirts and I swear it is one of the most comfortable things I have owned. The business's name is Women Are Undefeated and they are dedicated to women empowerment, so they give a percentage of their sales to various philanthropies that are dedicated to educating and uplifting young girls. 


Doing 

Obviously, I am still on my JABS grind! I am getting so close to 100 classes and have never felt more strong! The thing that I love about JABS so much is the mindset the instructors embrace during the work out. The goal is not to be skinny, or burn "x" amount of calories, but to become the strongest, most powerful version of yourself. It has helped me so much with my relationship with my body and food. If you are interested in signing up for your first class, you can with this link

Another thing I have really gotten into are documentaries. I have always loved documentaries because I l love learning about things I am passionate about, but recently I have been on a serious kick. I have watched a lot more political ones which is not my usual go to but I am pushing myself to become more informed with the world as I grow older. Recently I have watched "Social Dilemma", "The Great Hack", "Minimalism", "Becoming", and "Get Me Roger Stone" (all were on Netflix). I cannot recommend enough to dive deep into the areas you are interested in and documentaries are the perfect ways to do it. 

***

What are some of your favorites from this past month?

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top