AUGUST MOOD BOARD + MINDSET + WHERE ARE THEY NOW

 



HELLOOOOO AND HAPPY AUGUST!!

I know this summer has been a funky one (at least for me) in both the great goods and the uncomfortable hardships. This summer has brought me gains and losses. Struggling with grief, inconsistency in routines, and literal Bronchitis this past week. But also allowing myself to try new things, working towards future goals, and appreciating my own effort. I don't want to discredit anything I have gone through this summer but I think I was so focus on maximizing every second of my life that it ended up sabotaging living in the moment and letting myself truly feel. So this month I want to focus on balance- appreciating the opportunities I get while resting and allowing myself to slow down more without guilt of what could pass me by. August is already one of my favorite months because IT ENDS WITH CELEBRATING ANOTHER YEAR AROUND THE SUN (aka my birthday- this year is 23!!!). Maybe that is a narcissistic view on the month, but I love my birthday. I love being able to look at my life in the past year and see the changes I have gone through and the people who are standing next to me ( both physically and metaphorically).  I have a lot of fun things planned to talk about this month and finally am getting a schedule together to work on my blog and my job(s) and everything else, so stay tuned!! I am bringing back the pink and orange theme because it is truly my favorite way to be!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top