LADY IN RED




 Hey Guys!


HAPPY FRIDAY!! I was feeling a little spicy on this Friday morning and figured why not lean into it and drop one of my styling shoots with my tried and true, Hunter Carrico! A couple weeks ago, Hunter and I joined together for our first New York photoshoot and we went all out. I rented a studio, we got street shots, and I can confidently say it was our best shoot yet! Stay tuned for more pictures in the next few weeks! Today, I am showing you all my "Lady in Red" look. This look was very regal, classy, and whimsical. The dress, I got from an Alice and Olivia Sample Sale. It fit like a glove and just makes me feel so beautiful. We were able to play a lot with the movement of the dress and creating different shapes and styles! I am so proud of this concept and how the pictures turned out and I hope you think they are just as beautiful as I do!

***








***

Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top