MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST

 



 Hey Guys!

My birthday is officially 10 days away!! It should come to no surprise to anyone that I love my birthday. I love the birthday texts, the birthday discounts, and just feeling extra special for the day. This year my birthday is on a Tuesday....but I am still planning on making the most of it by going to my favorite workout class ( RUMBLE OF COURSE and one of my favorite instructors is teaching!), maybe get a birthday bagel, and going out to dinner at my favorite restaurant with friends. And that weekend my family is coming into town, so I am really excited! Today I am showing you what I am asking for. This year is a little different because honestly I don't need too many tangible things. I know that a lot of people think that money can be insensitive, but I actually would not turn down anything in the sphere of money right now because I am counting every penny. I am so thankful that my roommate, jojo, was able to make this graphic perfectly encompassing my wish list! 

Enjoy!
***


***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top