CLICK BAIT TRENDS THAT ARE TAKING THE INTERNET BY STORM

 It is no lie that certain trends develop a cult like following. They usually start out subtle, but the more you look around, the more you see it everywhere. Today I am going to show you guys some of the trends I feel like are popping up everywhere on social media, the fashion outlets, and just general advertising. Who knows, maybe you'll start seeing it too? Let me know if you think there are any other trends going viral!

***



1. The Balenciaga City Bag

Mary-Kate and Ashley were famously known for carrying around the oversized version of these bags wherever they would go- it probably took over half of their bodies'- and as we have see fashion is nothing if not cyclical. Things are bound to repeat at some point in time. I didn't think this bag was for me until I saw it in Barbie Pink and also Hannah Buckman had a Hunter Green version that was to die for. Who knows maybe this could be my next designer purchase??




2. The Y2K Sunglasses

What ever color you might think of, I bet you can find on Amazon. There are the sassiest sprinkling to finish off your outfit for the day or night. Now I can't get too mad about these because my boy, Joe Burrow, made this look so dang good, but it is no lie that the 2000s are in full swing again- which makes me a little nervous about the comeback of lowrise jeans....




3. Platform Peep-Toes

From Steve Madden to Valentino these have been popping up everywhere- especially during fashion week. It felt like we were just reentering our slingback phase and now we are going to the complete opposite side of the spectrum. The bigger the heel the closer you are to the fashion gods I guess!




4. The Feather Focals

Whether it be the detailing on the cuff of a silk blouse or the embellishment on jeans or even the whole sleeveless dress, feathers have been the addition of the year. It is as easy as glue a line of feathers to a slap bracelet. Too much is not enough now and these feathers are here to prove it. 




5. Elbow High Gloves

Audrey Hepburn called... She wants her signature back. What did I say about trends repeating themselves? The silk gloves add the slightest hint of class and "put togetherness" into any outfit, even it is your birthday and you are ripping shots of tequila. You can pair these with a dress, a blazer, a tube top- anything goes as long as you love it!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top