Crocodile Rockin

 


A long time ago (ie. last November) I gave my mom tickets to see Elton John in Madison Square Garden and last Tuesday the time came to show up and show out for the legendary event. I was so lucky to be able to use one of my tops from my Nuuly rental for the month to help me out! This is not sponsored of course (one day hopefully though)!
***
 



The sequin top I am wearing is from the Maeve and I was wearing a small. It does have an oversized fit to it, so definitely stay true to size! I paired with black skinny jeans, my Steve Madden boots and, of course, accessorized it with a pink and green feathered boa and oversized sun glasses. It was fun to dress in theme of the show and we totally weren't alone! It was such a fun night with such a legendary musician! 

That is the thing that I love about Nuuly, you can save so much money and still look fabulous at any event! If you want to save $10 off of your first month's description, use this link here and let me know how it goes! 

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top