JANUARY BOOK ROUND UP




This year I am setting the high goal of reading 50 books and from someone who literally has hated reading for most of their life, it is something I am very much hoping to tackle. In January, I was able to concur three books which honestly is a personal record for me and I am here to show you what they were. Honestly the main theme of this month was romance novels and to be honest you will probably see that throughout the year. Rom-coms are my favorite genre of pretty much anything because they are the easiest and lightest to get through- also 9/10 times there is a happy ending which is always nice. Rom-coms allow me to step into a world where the unrealistic becomes approachable and the girl always gets the guy who loves her even when she is at her worst- in a way I am visualizing what I want in my life.  All three of the books showed the quirky, stressed main character lady in love with someone who comes with some risks whether it be how the guy relates to her friends, the history they could be giving up, or the struggle of staying within your proper social sphere. Don't get me wrong, there is a hint of suspense but it is nice to know in one way or another things will fall into place the way that they should. With February being the month of love and I being stylishly single, I am sure there will be some romcoms in the next month's round up! Stay tuned for this new journey and let me know if there are any books I should add to my list!!

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top