March Mood Board+ Mindset


 Hello Marchhhhhh

I am not going to lie, this past month, I was getting back to my pre-pandemic social calendar and let me tell you- balancing a social calendar with a corporate job is definitely a lot hard than balancing college courses. While I loved doing all the things from Broadway Shows to Hockey
Games to Concerts to Fancy Dinners, but a) those things come with a price and b) they come with a physical price. So this month I really want to focus on true balance. I feel like I say it every month but this month I want to focus prioritizing the priorities. Obviously a priority right now is work- I am still getting adjusted to my new job and am starting to take on new projects, so I need to be able to be at my best. 

Another thing I want to try is feeding into my creative side. I have recently be feeling very inspired (probably because of all of the events I have been attending), but I have been wanting to right more, read, and just create. So, I want to try to find a way to feed into that more. Whether that looks like a creative right class or a dance class or something just a little out of the ordinary. I think the best way to get out of any rut or feeling stuck is shaking things up or trying something new and something tells me that it is time to feed into my inner theater kid. 

I also have some fun plans lined up for the month- I am going to Wisconsin to visit one of my best friends, my brother is visiting me in New York for the first time, and I going to continue learning to love myself and finding the path of who I really want to be in this world. So with all of that to say, here are some goals of the month:

- Find a Creative Outlet 

- Read 3 books

- Post on this blog 3x a week ( and actually commit to it)

- Take more Vlogs of the days

- Plan a Spring Photoshoot

- Sign up for a Race


We will see where this next month takes me!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top