Sara Anne's Apartment Wish List: Bedroom Edition

Hey Everyone!


I am back after a mini hiatus and with some moving content. Let me tell you, balancing a full time job, a big move, and anything else life has to offer you is kind of a lot. I am learning how to balance it all and with that comes trial and error. I know I still want to use this platform to share my whole experience with you just in case there is someone out there with the same dreams that I had!
***


So, I will be moving to New York in the next two to three weeks. It is probably one of the craziest timelines of my life and there is a lot of hurry up and wait with the process. I will try to be as transparent with the process as possible and who know, maybe I'll vlog a little?? I am so excited to officially be a New York City blogger and see what this change will look like for me! In the spirit of becoming a city girl, I though I would show you guys some of the things I am hoping to accrue to build my dream apartment. Today we are starting with some of the basic things I am hoping to put in my bedroom wherever it may be! I also want to disclaim that I will also be bringing up a lot of my own things, so that is why it looks a little bare, and also I will be financing this stuff on my own so the end result might not look the same as the pictures above, but this is just to get an idea. 
***
Bar Cart
I have always loved the idea of a bar cart. It is so cute and the best way to display you glasses, bottles and other décor in one place. I had a bar cart in my previous apartment when I was in college and it was just a fun touch to things! Technically this is something that would go into a kitchen or common room space, but I wanted to included still because it is so pretty!

The link to buy the pictured product is here!


Prints
I have learned that less is more in my wall décor and I have been loving how many prints are coming out online. I feel that it is such a cute touch to play into the color scheme in your room and just express yourself in a very niche way!

The links to buy the pictured products are here: Cheetah , Champagne , Color Blocking


Bed Side Table
Another thing where less is more. I don't need that much out of a bedside table because I can put decorations on top of it. Also, cheaper furniture is still good furniture. I found this bedside table on IKEA and I like the clean white look!

The link to buy the pictured product is here!


Blanket
I have always been a fan of animal print and this blanket from Anthropologie offers a different look at a beloved trend. I am not going to lie, I have already purchased this blanket when I was working at Free People and had my discount. I am so excited for it to come in the mail and lay it across my bedding!

The link to buy the pictured product is here!


Candle
Who doesn't love a funky candle? I have loved this unique candle trend and am hoping to incorporate it in my new room! I don't think I would use them for the scent, rather décor- maybe on my bed side table?

The link to buy this pictured product is here!


Quilt Bedding
I am  very excited to make the switch from comforter to quilt. I feel like it will be a lot lighter and easier to keep track of.  This bedding is so cute and simple which is what I love most. I also bought this with my Free People discount, so I was able to take advantage of the adjusted price!

The link to buy this pictured product is here!

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top