Top Ten Things That Made Me Smile


Hey Everyone!

I went into the week wanting to make it better than the last. Last week I just felt so groggy and unmotivated. I wanted to go into this week confident and ready to change my mindset. I am so happy to share the post I have prepared for you today and hope you enjoy it and that it encourages you practice gratitude in your own life. 

***

 Peleton Strength Workout

This week I decided to try some of Peloton's strength training workouts, specifically the core and arm workouts. I have to say, my core felt engaged the entire time and I truly felt like I was getting stronger, even though it was only a 20 minute workout. Same with the arms video, the small pulses were a big ole biotch and that was only a ten minute workout track. I will definitely be using these in the future to mix up my workout regiment!


Little Fires Everywhere

Last week, I finished the book, Little Fires Everywhere, and this week I decided to reward myself by watching the Hulu rendition of it. It was really cool seeing the characters I created in my head on the show. The talent was incredible and I definitely would recommending adding this show to your que!


My Desk Space

This week I officially established my work area in my room and it just keeps me calm throughout the day. It is made up by my Target candle from the Chip and Joanna Gaines Home Section, my salt lamp, blue light glasses, Glossier Balm Dot Com chapstick, and Anthropologie note book stack. It is just a pretty view for me and makes me feel like I have an actually work space even though I am in my room in my parent's house!


Spaghetti Squash

I don't know exactly what it is about spaghetti squash, but it just makes me so happy. I love cooking it, eating it, and adding things into it. I made a huge batch this week for my lunches and dinners. It is truly crazy how much "spaghetti" is generated from one spaghetti squash, so it really makes a bang for your buck.


Watching Movies with My Fam

This past week was filled with a lot of movies from the Britany Spears Documentary with my mom, to the third "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" movie with my little sister. The one thing that has shocked me about this pandemic is how almost unaffected the content creation has been for shows and movies and all other entertainment outlets. I love a good movie every now and then and this week definitely hit the spot!


Trying a New Hand Lotion

For the holiday season, my Free People manager gifted me some L'Occitane hand lotion and I finally got around to using it this week! It is crazy how dry my skin has been getting this winter season. It might be because I am back home for winter for the first time in four years, but still- it is crazy. Even crazier because I haven't even left the house as much because I work all day! Anyways, I definitely have been utilizing this hand lotion to save my hands from cracking!


Lox and Avocado Toast

Probably my favorite breakfast ever! Avocado toast with sprouts and lox salmon is so filling and such a savory breakfast that always sets me up well for the day and this week, I was able to enjoy it a couple times. If you have not tried it yet, this is your sign. Also for added enjoyment, get the Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Lox- it will rock your world!!


Establishing a Night Time Routine 

I have been really good at establishing my morning routine and things I want to accomplish in the morning to start my days off, but my night routine does not have much structure. I wanted to focus this week on nailing down a bed time, a skin care line up, and actions to do before I go sleep. I am really excited to see how these changes will add even more value to my life and setting me up for success.


A Four Day Week

For some reason, I had off from work this past Monday for President's Day, which I am so not mad about. Four day weeks really make the work week go by faster, even though it might be more stressful with all of the meetings stack up to each other to make up lost time. Definitely focusing on the bright side!!


The Constant Interaction with You All

Will all of the questions and just general content I have been putting out on my blog and instagram, you all have been so kind and encouraging. It is moments like this, that make me so excited for what is to come of this platform. You have no idea how much each message and response means to me. Thank you guys!!!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top