Valentine's Day Gift Guide for the Gals ( or Yourself)


 


I honestly have always loved Valentine's Day. I don't know what it is but I view it more as just another holiday to celebrate! Plus, who doesn't love the color combo of pink and red?! Believe me, it is not about the corny Instagram captions or the expensive dinners. I am very easy to please. Literally, two years ago, my ex-boyfriend gave me a can of Pringles for Valentine's Day and I was through the roof excited! Last year, my best friend and I watched Pets 2 and drank Fireball ( doesn't that just scream Valentine's Day?!?!). I actually love Valentine's Day it because it is kind of like Thanksgiving for love. Being able to look around to all the friends and family that have supported me and loved me for who I am is such a great feeling. Today, I am going to give you ideas to spread love to the people you love you the hardest in your life! Whether you want to be your own Valentine this year or spoil your Galentine, makes no difference to me! This post is for all of the independent women (no shade to the relationship peeps- just can't relate. Trying to write what I know)!! As always, all of the links will be attached to the description of the items! Just as a disclaimer, I am not saying that you have to buy gifts in order for your friends to know you love them, I personally just like finding things that remind me of my friends and gifting it to them.

Enjoy!

***



Lip Sleeping Mask 

A little self care moment for the V-Day! This is nice but also practical because lately I have been having such dry lips! I love this brand for lip care and it is a very affordable purchase for your friends!

Purchase this item here! 





William Sonoma Cheese Board

MY JAW DROPPED when I saw this board. Not only is it marbled but it is in the shape of a heart! Hello?? Valentine's Day?? Perfect combinations!! Whether you want a savory cheese board or sweet dessert board, this will show off your food assortments in such a beautiful way- perfect for the Instagram stories.

Purchase this item here!






Sugarfina Candy Set

Sugarfina is one of my favorite candy brands out there for holidays! My personal go to is always the champagne gummy bears, but this Valentine's Day, switch it up with this candle bundle (also the packaging is so cute)! A sweet treat for your sweet friends!

Purchase this item here!





Mean Girls Candle

Based on one of my favorite movies, this candle is such a cute Valentine's Day gift! Candles are such a go to for basically any holiday and this one is no different. I love these types of candles with a funny message on it and your gals will too!

Purchase this item here!






Post Malone Rose

What says Valentine's Day better than rose? The Post Malone Rose wine is very affordable and is best paired for a girls night rom com fest! Plus, the packaging is such a vibe!

Purchase this item here!






Personalized Jewelry Organizer

How doesn't love an organizational present? Even better, this personalized, trendy gift will be a cherished items that will last a long time! The minimalistic monogram adds another layer of thoughtfulness for the person you love. You can even customize it to match their favorite colors!

Purchase this item here!

***

Stay UNIQUE and Happy Valentine's Day,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top