HUGE LIFE ANNOUNCEMENT



 Drum role please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I GOT A JOB! Yes, you read that right! I got a job. A corporate job. You are looking at (well I guess reading) the next Merchandise Coordinator of Handbags at Michael Kors. I am so excited and proud to have been offered this opportunity. Actually, as you read this, I will be in my orientation on my first day! After almost a year and a half of searching for a post grad job, I finally found one and it is for a company I have admired since I was a child. I told you guys I felt I was on the brink of excellence and this is just the start of it all! Since interning at Saks, I knew that fashion and buying was my calling and now it's my reality!  I will also be moving to New York in the next month. Yes, New York City ! It is truly a dream come true and I can not wait to bring you all along with me. While I may not be able to post every single day, I will make sure to keep you all informed on my world and the life a single 20 something fashionista in the middle of New York City during a pandemic. What every you all want to see or know, hit me up!

Wish me luck!


***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top