May Mood Board + Mindset

 



Hey Guys!

It is FINALLY the month of May!! I am so excited for this month because I have more going on this month than I have for the past year. I'm talking about getting my second dose of the vax, having my make up graduation ceremony, reuniting with my college best friends during Memorial Weekend, and being able to work from home all month long. There is something different in the air in New York right now. A sense of excitement, hope, and reignition. Walking around the streets, I can't help but get chocked up because I can't imagine any other place I would want to be at when the world is opening back up! New York is one of the only places in the world where I feel confident enough to be fully alone and enjoy my own company. I am putting in the work to become the person I have been waiting to be and am just have a "yes man" attitude this month! This mood board is exactly what I want to live- colorful, fun,  and bold! I want to take advantage of everything life gives me and continue to put in the work! I have a lot of content planned this month and am grateful for all of your support as I try new things! 

Here's to a month of fun, feeling, and fully living!!

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top