4 MONTH INTO NYC, SO HERE'S A LIFE UPDATE



 OFFICIALLY FOUR MONTHS OF BEING A CITY GIRL!

Let me tell you these past couple months have been nothing short of a rollercoaster: anxiety, excitement, adventure, loss, and everything else in between. A lot of this has nothing really to do with the city itself and more about actual life. But the thing about New York is that it is both constant and and evolving. Of course there are different things happening everyday, but the energy and feeling I get when I am here is forever the same. Consider this post a State of the Union for Uniquely Sara Anne!

***

Some Short Things that are New:

- I joined Equinox ( shout out the Michael Kors discount), so I am a fit queen!

- I have Summer Fridays, giving me more time to explore the city I call home!!

- Started watching The Bold Type

- Still no date prospects, but there is still time!!

- I have become an Espresso Martini Gal

- I am back in my reading swing ( finishing The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo this week!)


Other Things in the Works:

- I am committing to the content grind this month and putting it into the universe that I will grow in following!!

- I am considering getting a tattoo!! Not sure what yet

- Currently I am looking into starting therapy, something I am really excited about

-I want to start training for an actual marathon!

- A ton of my friends are moving to the city soon


These were the just the quick and dirty on my life since it has been a hot minute from the last time we chatted! More consistent posts coming soon!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top