Dressing Like A Polly Pocket



 Hey Everyone!


I don't know about you guys, but Polly Pockets were my legit jam when I was younger. I had both the magnetic starter pack and eventually had the tour bus, the private jet, and the mansion- basically as much to fill a hug Tuppermade bin. I was not a Bratz girl, a Cabbage Patch kid, or an American Girl. I was a Polly Pocket STAN and when I saw people trying to dress like the Polly Pocket girls, I was so excited. In general, I love how colorful the Polly Pocket style is and honestly think I align with the brand image extremely well. For this look I partnered with my trusty photographer and bestie, Hunter Carrico, to capture a fun snapshot of my version of the most I C O N I C childhood toy. As for outfit details, I am wearing the infamous Zara pink jeans and a sweater vest also from Zara. For Shoes, I wore my Golden Goose Sneakers because I love the childish touch of the velcro and the pop of color in the heel.

Check it out!!

***








This is your sign to live your dreams and dress like your childhood favs!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

P.S. If you are interested in working with Hunter, you can view his portfolio HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top