Pretty in Pink

 


Hey Everyone! 


I am back with a styling post for the summer and this is one of my favorite outfits to wear right now! Styling has always been my favorite part of fashion because it is where you can experiment, have fun, and find your identity. I love just dressing up for no other reason than going to the grocery store, but now that things are opening up again, I am actually dressing up for events! I have been loving the bright monochromatic looks and playing around with new colors in my closet. It is obviously no lie that I love the color pink, but this shade it a little more saturated than what I usually go for. 


Recently, I decided to have more fun with my style and New York is the perfect place to just wear what makes you happy with no fear of judgement. I paired the ICONIC Zara Pink Jeans with a Leith tie-dyed top I got from Nordstrom. I love the orange and pink color combo, so I tied in a final dash of color in the heel of my shoes. Obviously, all pieces are linked at the bottom of this post!


Of course, my best friend Hunter took the best pictures capturing this look perfectly! He just moved to New York and is the such a talented photographer for any of your content needs!


I am not going to lie, photoshoots like this used to intimidate me so much because I never considered myself to be a model, but when you realize "modeling" is just wearing clothes and standing in front of a camera, is becomes more freeing and more fun. Whether it is with a professional camera or your IPhone leaning against your water bottle, challenge yourself to capture the moments of your happiness!

Links to the Outfit:

Pink Pants //Top //Shoes//Bracelets//Ring 

***


Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top