SARA ANNE'S BEST PRODUCTS OF 2021




Hey Guys! 


Today we will be diving into the my best finds of the year. Now, this will dive into beauty, food, clothes, and entertainment! A lot of the top 10 products I have invested in have become a part of my lifestyle and everyday routine, which is what you hope for right? I feel like 2021 had a lot of viral concepts, trends, and things for people to try out for themselves. Some of these things will probably be no surprise to you all, but who knows!


Let's get into it!

*** 

TOP 10


1. Peter Thomas Roth Eye Gels

It is no surprise these are at number one- I literally use them everyday. Whether they are a total placebo or not, I am completely obsessed. They are so cooling and feel amazing at the start of your day or to cap off the night- especially when you keep them in the fridge. I honestly can't tell a difference between the different "flavors", but my tried and true is the green, "detoxing" one.

2. Lululemon Resuable Bags

Let me tell you these are the most sturdy bags to use while grocery shopping on a Sunday afternoon. Walking around in the city, you want to make sure that your bags can last and these definitely do. Also they have the perfect sized shoulder straps so you don't have to have your hands full. If you live in a city, you need these hanging in your coat closets!

3. "Diet Starts Tomorrow" Podcast by Betches Media

I have been a loyal listener since early 2020 and my support has only grown over the past year. For those who don't know, Diet Starts Tomorrow features Sami and Aleen from Betches Media discussing their journey to body positivity and acceptance, interviewing people from wholistic health backgrounds, and diving into some of prejudices experienced within the fitness and health industry.

4. The Trader Joe's "All The Things" Snack Mix

When I say I eat a bag of this a week, I mean it is that addictive. It is the perfect salty snack with just a pinch of sweetness to it. I would best compare it to a chex mix type of snack, but literally 10x better. It is probably the best snack I stumbled upon this whole year. 

5. Set Active Workout Sets

Obviously working out and working at a Boxing Studio requires a lot of leggings and sports bras and Set Active has been my favorite find for all of my needs. A smaller company, established in 2009, Set Active appeals to the satisfying look of a matching set. Not only that, but they give you an additional discount when you complete the set in your shopping cart. I love this brand because of their marketing and product development. They truly have a community built behind them and their product is worth it. I have recently bought five new sets with their previous sales going on and I love every one of them! 

6. TRUFFLE FRIES

This year opened my eyes to the wonderful world of truffles, specifically truffle fries. Almost any restaurant you go to in the city will have it on their menus and my roommate and I order it pretty much every time we go out to dinner. Not only that, but 

7. Claw Clips

Now you know one of these had to be basic, but for me it has been the easiest way to get my hair out of my face and still look better than if I tried to throw it up in a messy bun- I never got a hang on those things. You can find these literally anywhere- CVS, Amazon, Anthropologie- you get it. If your hair is a little greasy but you still have things to do, this is the essential you need. 

8. 7 Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

This book is literally one of my favorite books I have ever read. This past year, I got back into ( or should I say started) reading for fun. I used to hate reading when I was in school, but anything that is forced is bound to be resented. This book was so excellently written and had such a good plot that kept me hooked the entire time!

9. Fire Place Streams on YouTube

This has become an essential in setting cozy vibes, a longer morning routine, and especially around the holidays! You can find literally a billion different streams on YouTube, but it is so nice to have on as background noise, especially living in an apartment with no fireplace of my own! Technology is a crazy thing!

10. Weighted Eye Blanket

Quite literally the best present I have ever received from someone has ever given me. It has made falling asleep instantaneous. I am obsessed with it so much! Even if I am feeling really anxious sometimes I will put it on my chest and take some deep breathes. It has become such an essential in my life and is definitely at the top of my recommendations list!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top