PUT ME IN COACH





This month long break from corporate America has honestly been such a nice time to reset. I have never felt more relaxed and it is so nice to have my days end and not feeling any anxiety for the next day, but the show must go on and I need to get ready for the next chapter of my life. So today, I will be starting my new corporate job at ***DRUM ROLLLLLL*** Coach doing Product Development for Men's Accessories! I am so so excited for this new opportunity and the ability to learn something new in the retail industry. 


I will be working with the design team and the buying to curare the assortments that will be sold for the season. I think it will be interesting working with the buying team after just coming from a role where I was on buying. Also I have admired Coach for the past couple of years now and am so excited to be a part of the momentum and growth within Men's Fashion. I feel like this will be such a great change for me and give me a little more creativity within my day-to-day. 


I am so excited to update you guys as I get more into my role and would also like to take the time to say how proud I am of myself. I left Micheal Kors in December with no concrete next step- I still obviously had Rumble and was leaving in a huge turnover period for the job market, but nothing was guaranteed. I applied literally on the company website without knowing anyone who worked there. I have found a new job in less than a month completely on my own accord. No company is too big or too intimidating if you have confidence in yourself and work hard. You need to have both though. If you just have confidence, you are cocky and unreliable, but if you just work hard, you are very easy to be taken advantage of. You need to know your worth and want to continue growing- that is what is attractive to companies. 


Stay tuned for this new adventure and Happy First Day of Work!

***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top