FEBRUARY MOOD BAORD + MINDSET

 




Happy (almost) February!!

I am not going to lie, this month has been a pretty good start to the New Year and February is about to be an explosion of exciting things like concerts, broadway, dinners, museums, even a hockey game! My social calendar is slowly filling up, up and away and it kinda feels like the old (overbooked) college me is coming back! Also I love February because it is the month it features my favorite color combination: RED AND PINK! Who is surprised?? I am so thankful for my new job I started this past month and look forward to all of the learning and balance it will bring!! I also am excited to get back into vlogging my days and making some additions to the type of content I want to make on this account! I have some pretty big goals this year and am hoping you all can help me with them. My big focus this year is balance and intention. I want to commit to the goals, the passions, the lifestyle and the people I invest in. I want to continue that into the month of February with a little extra sparkle- it is the month of love after all....

Here are some goals and intentions I am setting for myself this month:
- read 3 books
- workout 4x a week (and actually take the other 3 days as rest days or active recovery days!!!)
- try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night- listen I used to go all of last year on 5 hours of sleep so this is a pretty big step for me!!
- drink a gallon of water a day~guesstimating~
- post 3 vlogs// 2 posts a week
- say yes to every opportunity- obviously taking safety and a little practicality into consideration

I love you all so much!! You guys are my Valentines all year long <3

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top