Nail Trends of 2022

 




I don't know about you, but I have always loved getting my nails done. It makes me feel like my life is together and always adds a pop on my pale skin, but recently, I feel like nails have become more and more of an accessory. The rise of nail art, unconventional color choices, even nail shape have turned trendy! When I was in college I was loyal to the short ballet pink nails, but now I pretty much get a different color every time and I am getting them done this week, so why not turn my inspo into info?! (also as a disclaimer- all of the pictures I am using in the is post, I got from Pinterest!! Definitely would recommend using Pinterest to find more inspo for whatever matches your style!!)

***

 



The Colored French

Trend evolution. Tale as old as time. Take something classic and make it new. I used to hate this trend because I thought the concept of a French Manicure was to make your nails look clean, but now I think it looks really cool- specifically in electric blue and pink ( as pictured above)!



 



Solid Electric Colors

Nothing wrong with solids. They get the job done and still can be trendy! Recently, I have noticed the pops of color are very popular right now. Think electric blue, Barbie pink, bright green, and coral orange. Obviously some colors feel more seasonal than others, but seasonal nails are a thing of the past now. It is whatever we want in the moment! 






Soft Swirls

Ah yes, the accent nail. Intro to nail art is the accent nail, but again, modernize it. We have gone from the daisy on the index finger to the yin yang or the swirly curves. This is definitely a more subtle touch of nail art but still enough to switch things up!






Inverted Dots

I personally am obsessed with this look because it feels a little retro. I also just love color and any chance to have a lot of color is right up my alley! You can take these in what ever direction you are comfortable with- you can do more color or less color, but I definitely would challenge you to go more!


***

Stay UNIQUE,

Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top