August Moodboard + Mindset

 


EEEPP its August!! 
I love August, obviously because it is my birth month, but also because August symbolizes the beginning of fall and all that is to come in the second half of the year ( which is also my favorite part of the year)! I feel like I have been actually learning a lot about myself recently and forcing myself to rest. I have been finding new passions and building back routines. This month I want to embrace my growth and love for myself!! I want to focus on the simple things in life and use this month to celebrate the start of a new age, literally. This month I have referred to my goals and "dares" to push myself a little more and prove to myself that I can. Dares just give a little more edge!

***
August Dares:
- Go to a Bar by yourself 
- Do a tripod photo shoot
- City bike to a coffee shop 
- Run in Central Park
- Read five books
- Go on three dates
- Write a letter to your younger self
- Go to dinner// hangout with a new friend

***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top