Sara Anne's 24th Birthday Wishlist

 




August is my birth month and it is only fair to show some of the things I am asking for my birthday! This post is specifically target to help my family shop for me because they rely on my lists and links to know what I want. When I was younger, I used to make slide shows with pictures, links, color and size descriptions- I have been extra for a while now lol. I am very grateful for all of the people in my life and will be grateful no matter what I get or if I get anything at all. 

I am someone who is obsessed with birthdays in general- mine, my friends, my coworkers ( well some of them). It is just fun to celebrate and I personally am still at a point in my life where I don't feel the stress of getting older. I am excited to turn 24!  feel like I am ready to be 24- I will get more in depth to all of the growth and sappy side of my birthday in a later post. I also always have loved seeing/ reading gift guides from other creators, so I thought I would share mine! Of course everything is linked above so you can buy it for yourself or others in your life! 

Enjoy!
***
Stay UNIQUE,
Sara Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top